FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why use a celebrant?
Can we meet you before making our decision?
What are your fees?
What is included in the fee?
Every ceremony whether wedding, baby naming or funeral is carefully tailored to give you the best day. Every situation is unique so I will work closely with you to create a perfect day or tribute with memories to last forever.
However below is an indication of my fees:
Fees As a Guide
Funeral Service fees are paid by the Funeral Director.
Weddings from £350
Vow renewals from £299
Baby Naming from £199
Memorial service from £199
Each ceremony can include the following subject to your wishes:
- A consultation meeting.
- A second consultation meeting if required.
- Unlimited calls, emails and Skype meetings.
- 24 hour support and guidance.
- Provided with numerous poems and readings.
- Examples of vows and ceremonies.
- Handfasting/unity candle/oathing stone elements
- A tailored ceremony created just for you.
- A beautiful certificate.
- Rehearsal of your ceremony with your bridal party.
- Video of the day
Why use a celebrant and not a registrar?
What does a celebrant wear?
Can we have our ceremony at any time of the day or night?
What time will I arrive at your ceremony?
How many ceremonies do you conduct in a day?
Get In Touch